The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) has announced its Americas Region Board of Directors and Executive Committee for 2015.
The HSMAI board consists of a wide range of hospitality professionals from all areas of the industry, including representatives of 24 hotels and hotel companies.
“HSMAI is thrilled with the talented group of professional that are giving their time to serving on our Executive Committee and Board of Directors,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president and CEO of HSMAI. “Their knowledge of the hospitality industry will be a great resource for HSMAI.”
Rob Torres, Managing Director of Travel at Google, begins his second year of a two-year term as HSMAI Americas Chair.
Other executive committee members:
• Chair Elect: Jeff Senior, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
• Secretary-Treasurer: Mark Thompson, Vice President of Tourism, Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Vice Chair: Marina MacDonald, Chief Marketing Officer, Red Roof Inn
• Immediate Past Chair: Barb Bowden, Managing Director of Operations, Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando
• Anil Aggarwal, Chairman & CEO, Milestone
• Todd Arviso, Vice President of Revenue Management, Americas, Hilton Worldwide
• Brad Beakley, Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Carlson Rezidor
• LeeAnn Benavidez, Vice President of Sales Operations, Hyatt Hotels
• Bart Berkey, Senior Corporate Director, Eastern Region, Global Sales Office, The Ritz Carlton Hotel Company
• Dustin Bomar, Vice President, Online Demand Generation, Hilton Worldwide
• George Brennan, Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Interstate Hotels
• Maureen Callahan, Vice President, Marketing Communications & PR, Destination Hotels & Resorts
• Elizabeth Cambra, CRME, Corporate Director, Pricing & Revenue Management, Outrigger Enterprises Group
• Joel Carver, CEO, Carver Hotel Group
• Chris Crenshaw, Vice President, Strategic Development, STR
• Dorothy Dowling, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Best Western International
• Jack Easdale, Vice President of Yield Management, The Venetian / Palazzo
• John Fareed, Principal, John Fareed Hospitality Consulting LLC
• Tammy Farley, President, Rainmaker
• Angelo Fernandez, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Terranea Resort
• Loren Gray, Vice President of Digital Strategy, Standing Dog Interactive
• Dan Greene, Director, US Sales and Operations, Twitter
• Alex Gregory, Director of Sales & Marketing, Sea Island
• Bruce Himelstein, Chief Marketing Officer, Loews Hotels
• Brian Keenan, Vice President of Business Development, MGM Resorts International
• Jessica Kramer, Senior Director, Enterprise eCommerce, TravelClick
• Kathy Maher, Senior Vice President, Revenue Management, Wyndham Hotel Group
• Melissa Maher, Senior Vice President, Global Partner Group, Expedia, Inc.
• John McAuliffe, President , Leonardo
• Joe Mele, Chief Experience Officer, Buuteeq
• Stacy Milne, Vice President, Portfolio Marketing Strategy & Planning, Marriott International
• Brian Payea, Head of Industry Relations, TripAdvisor
• Lalia Rach, Professor, University of Wisconsin-Stout School of Hospitality Leadership
• Andrew Rubinacci, Senior Vice President, Distribution & Revenue Management Strategy, IHG
• Jane Stampe, Managing Director, The Americas, iDeaS – a SAS Company
• Brian Tkac, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Hostmark Hotels
• Paolo Torchio, Vice President, Product Management and Consulting, Sabre Hospitality Solutions
• John Washko, Vice President of Group Marketing and Sales, Atlantis, Paradise Island
• Betty Wilson, Vice President, North America Divisional Sales, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
• Michelle Woodley, Executive Vice President, Preferred Hotel Group
• Angela Xavier, Vice President, Sales, The Americas, IHG
• Louis Zameryka, Regional Manager, Americas, Booking.com
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI’s MEET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.