Noble Investment Group announced the opening of Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street. The hotel is located in the city center of Boulder, Colorado in the Depot Square at Boulder Junction.
Hyatt Place Boulder/ Pearl Street is located within the Depot Square at Boulder Junction, a 160-acre, pedestrian friendly mixed-use development for people to live, work and shop, in addition to regional transit access. The hotel's prime location provides guests with a wide variety of attractions in Boulder, including the University of Colorado-Boulder campus, Chautauqua Park and Pearl Street Mall. At Depot Square, guests will also have easy access to eGo CarShare, Boulder B-cycle and RTD's award winning transportation network.
"We are excited to be a part of the Boulder community, amongst leading company headquarters, vibrant restaurants and shops and countless entertainment attractions," said Susi Keating, General Manager of Hyatt Place Boulder | Pearl Street. "The Hyatt Place Boulder | Pearl Street was purposefully developed to exceed the expectations of both our business and leisure travelers with an open, innovative design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities."
Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street features:
- 150 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed®, Cozy Corner sectional sofa, mini-fridge, and a separate work space
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, plus hard-wired access is available in each and every guestroom for seamless and secure access
- Approximately 5,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee, and an assortment of juices
- Indoor swimming pool and 24-hour Gym with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- 24/7 Gallery Menu and a Coffee to Cocktails Bar serving Starbucks® specialty coffees and teas, premium beer, wine, and cocktails
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.