The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), the leader in advocacy and education for hospitality revenue growth, will hold its 12th annual Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) June 15 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas.
More than 550 industry leaders attended the 2014 conference, making it the largest annual gathering of hotel revenue professionals. Nearly 60 percent of those attending were from the hotel sector representing more than 130 hotel companies (including brands, management companies, and ownership groups) and more than 80 individual hotel properties.
“We’re excited that we continue to attract top professionals and experts in the industry to discuss the latest trends, challenges and opportunities in revenue management,” said Bob Gilbert, president and CEO of HSMAI. “The conference has continued to grow because professionals are getting information that they need and want to do their jobs better.”
At the conference, HSMAI and Rainmaker will co-present the HSMAI Americas Revenue Management Professional of the Year Award, which recognizes and promotes excellence in the field of revenue management in the hospitality industry. In addition, the first-ever HSMAI Vanguard Award for Lifetime Achievement in Revenue Management winner will be presented.
The Revenue Optimization Conference is a one-day interactive program that covers current industry trends and best practices for companies in regard to revenue management, including challenges, solutions, and strategies to guide revenue optimization professionals.
“It’s the one time a year when I get to connect with my peers and hear from the best people in the business in revenue management,” said Mark Molinari, Corporate Vice President of Revenue Management and Distribution at Las Vegas Sands Corporation.
ROC gives attendees the opportunity to learn from and network with industry thought leaders and subject-matter experts in various aspects of revenue management. The conference is co-located with HITEC, the world’s largest hospitality technology show.
Highlights of the ROC conference program include:
• The Economics of Change, Warren Jestin, Senior Vice-President & Chief Economist, Scotiabank
• View from the Top, a panel discuss moderated by Dr. Lalia Rach. The panel will include: Tom Buoy, CRME, EVP Pricing and Revenue Optimization, Extended Stay Hotels; Denise Broussard, SVP, Revenue Management & eCommerce, Interstate Hotels & Resorts; Sloan Dean, CRME, Vice President of Revenue Optimization, Ashford Hospitality Trust; Kurien Jacob, SVP Revenue & Distribution, Highgate Hotels New York; and Jane Stampe, Managing Director, Americas IDeaS - A SAS Company.
• Putting Your Group Revenue Strategy Back in the Driver’s Seat
• Talent Development: You’re hired! Now how do I keep you?
• The Lodging Industry from a Stock Analyst’s Perspective
• Targeting for Success
• Predictive Marketing – The Other Half of the Equation
• Multidimensional Pricing: Implement the ultimate dynamic pricing strategy at your property
• The Changing Distribution Landscape: Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
• Cancellations & Rebooking Trends • Big Data: I got it, now what do I do with it?
On June 16, HSMAI is offering a Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) Review Course led by Chris Crenshaw, CRME, Vice President, Strategic Development, STR, and member of HSMAI's Americas Board. It is from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. and requires separate registration.
The 2015 ROC is presented by Preferred Partner IDeaS, a SAS company. Platinum Conference partners include Duetto, Rainmaker and RateGain. Silver Conference partners include Avero, Booking.com, Infor, Flip.to, Milestone, Nor1, Regatta Travel Solutions, STR, Tambourine and TravelClick.
For more information on ROC or to view the complete conference schedule, visit www.hsmairoc.org. Early registration ends June 9. Keep up with the latest in revenue management throughout the year by attending HSMAI's 2015 Revenue Management Webinar Series.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI’s MEET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.