Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H), Kauri Investments, Ltd. and InterMountain Management, LLC yesterday announced the opening of Hyatt House Seattle/Downtown. As the first Hyatt House hotel in Seattle’s city center, Hyatt House Seattle/Downtown offers the conveniences of hotel living with the comforts of home.
“Hyatt House is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents,” said General Manager Sarah Junge. “This hotel is an exciting addition to the downtown area, and we feel perfectly complements the beauty of Seattle, all while offering guests the amenities of home. Seattle continues to play a bigger and bigger role on the global stage, and for us, that means getting to meet and provide service to guests from far and wide We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road.”
The hotel is located adjacent to the Seattle Center, home of the iconic Space Needle and Pacific Science Center, as well as Chihuly Garden and Glass and the EMP Museum. Collectively they are located at the convergence of downtown Seattle, Lower Queen Anne and the fast-growing South Lake Union neighborhoods. In addition to its proximity to local tourist attractions, Hyatt House Seattle/Downtown nearby the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Amazon’s burgeoning campus.
Hyatt House Seattle/Downtown offers:
- 172 residentially inspired upscale den guestrooms, studio and one-bedroom Kitchen Suites with plush beds and 32-inch HDTVs
- Kitchen Suites feature real kitchens, living space and bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi access with remote printing throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, a build-your-own Omelet Bar and other rotating savory options like yogurts, fresh fruit and more
- H BAR featuring the Sip+Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts and full bar
- Flexible, high-tech meeting/function space for business or social gatherings
- Range of public spaces, including a 24-hour Workout Room, guest laundry facilities, House Market, and the Commons with an oversized Social Sectional and spaces to socialize or unwind
- Rooftop lounge/patio equipped with BBQ grills and fire pits
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Borrows program for forgotten items
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.