Questex Travel Group’s Luxury Travel Advisor magazine today announced the winners of its prestigious Awards of Excellence, recognizing companies considered to be the top luxury suppliers in the travel industry. The recipients were honored this week during the Luxury Travel Advisor’s ULTRA Summit at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
Winners were determined exclusively by travel advisor readers of Luxury Travel Advisor magazine, who voted for nominees selected by an invitation-only advisory board made up of influential travel advisors. Nominees represent hotels, resorts, individuals, cruise lines and professional services that excel at delivering memorable experiences, a hallmark of the luxury travel industry.
“Each year we proudly recognize the suppliers that make clients’ travel experiences so unforgettable,” said Ruthanne Terrero, founding editorial director of Luxury Travel Advisor and Questex Travel Group vice president of editorial. “We congratulate all of our winners and nominees for demonstrating outstanding customer service delivery and exceeding client expectations, time and time again.”
Presented by Luxury Travel Advisor magazine, ULTRA Summit brings the world’s most elite travel advisors and suppliers together for an exclusive discussion about the latest research and trends in ultra-luxury travel.
This year’s Awards of Excellence winners are:
- Best Cruise Line for Luxury Ocean Cruises: Crystal Cruises
- Best Cruise Line for Luxury Small Ships: Seabourn
- Best Luxury River Cruise Company: AmaWaterways
- Airlines: Best Flat-Bed Business Class Service: Emirates
- Best FIT Operator: Abercrombie & Kent
- Best Chauffeured Services Worldwide: Carey International
- Best Local Destination Management Company: Made for Spain
- Best New Attraction: 9/11 Memorial Museum, New York
- Top General Manager Worldwide: David Morgan Hewitt, The Goring, London
- Top Luxury Sales Director Worldwide: Jeremy McClellan, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Top Sales Director for an Individual Luxury Hotel: Lenora Yuen, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Hawaii
- Best Luxury Hotel—Paris: Four Seasons Hotel George V
- Best Luxury Hotel —London: Corinthia Hotel London
- Best Luxury Hotel —New York: St. Regis New York
- Best Luxury Beach Hotel Worldwide: Four Seasons, Bora Bora
- Best Luxury Boutique Hotel Worldwide: Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, Paris
- Best Luxury Hotel Worldwide: Burj al Arab, Dubai
- Top Luxury Hotel Renovation/Restoration: Ashford Castle, Ireland
- Most Anticipated New Luxury Hotel Opening Worldwide: Baccarat Hotel & Residences — New York
- Top Africa, Indian Ocean or Middle East Luxury Hotel/Resort Opening in 2014: Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Top Asia Hotel 2014 Opening: The Ritz-Carlton Kyoto, Japan
- Top North America Hotel 2014 Opening: The Park Hyatt New York
- Top Caribbean Hotel 2014 Opening: The Ritz-Carlton Aruba
- Top Mexico /Central America/South America Hotel 2014 Opening: Andaz Papagayo, Costa Rica
- Top South Pacific Hotel 2014 Opening: One&Only Hayman Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Top Europe Hotel 2014 Opening: The Peninsula Paris
About Questex Hospitality + Travel
The Questex Hospitality + Travel Group of Questex LLC serves the worldwide hospitality, travel and related industries that together contribute over $6 trillion to the global gross domestic product. Through an innovative platform of targeted solutions, the group serves the sector’s entire ecosystem, from tourism and hotel development and investment to hotel design, purchasing, management and operations.
The Questex Hospitality + Travel Group serves every B2B segment of the industry, from investment and development to management operations, sales and marketing of hospitality and travel products to destination development and marketing, via proven demand generation, learning, loyalty and rewards solutions as well as a network of live events. This division of Questex is aligned around three broad market segments – hospitality, travel and meetings – and supported by its digital media staff.
Additional information is available at questex.com/markets/hospitality-travel.
RDR PR LLC
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.