The program for the 2015 Hotel Data Conference will include an event-first 'C-Suite'-comprised panel, as well as a slate of more than 90 speakers on 4-6 August at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
During the opening general session panel titled “Hitting the high notes: An industry on the move,” attendees will hear analysis on the state of the overall economy and the hotel industry from Jim Abrahamson, CEO of Interstate Hotels & Resorts; Tom Corcoran, chairman and co-founder of FelCor Lodging Trust; Jim Holthouser, executive VP, global brands for Hilton Worldwide; and Randy Smith, chairman and co-founder of STR, Inc.
Additional panels included in the program will cover data-driven topics such as revenue management, development and renovations, best practices for independent hotels, deal-making, group business, forecasting guest loyalty and more.
The more than 90 speakers slated for the conference include:
- Roger Bloss, founder, president and CEO, Vantage Hospitality Group, Inc.;
- Mike Deitemeyer, president of Omni Hotels;
- Jill Denning, per diem program manager for the U.S. General Services Administration;
- Rick Garlick, global travel and hospitality practice leader for J.D. Power & Associates;
- Mark Laport, co-founder, president and CEO of Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company;
- Russ Shattan, senior VP of acquisitions & development for MCR Development;
- Glenn Squires, CEO of Pacrim Hospitality Services; and
- Deno Yiankes, president and CEO of the Investments and Development Division of White Lodging.
In addition, Amanda Hite, STR’s president and COO, will present an updated U.S. forecast during the morning general session on Thursday, 6 August.
Now in its seventh year, the Hotel Data Conference is hosted by STR, Inc. and Hotel News Now. Limited space for the conference is available. To register or obtain more information about the 2015 Hotel Data Conference, please CLICK HERE.
About the Hotel Data Conference
The Hotel Data Conference is a gathering of industry executives with a specific interest in crunching data to improve the performance of their hotels and/or hotel companies. The conference content is designed to appeal to brand executives, hotel owners, developers,
operators, revenue management specialists and pricing analysts. For more information, please visit www.HotelDataConference.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.