Choice Hotels Canada, Canada’s largest hotel franchisor, opened 10 new hotels during the second quarter of 2015. The company has so far opened 13 hotels this year, bringing the total number of properties in the system to 323.
“We’re pleased to welcome these great properties into the Choice Canada network of hotels,” says Brian Leon, managing director, Choice Hotels Canada. “We have no doubt these new additions will serve as fantastic representatives of our brands and work hard to satisfy the ever increasing expectations of our guests.”
Second quarter Choice Hotels Canada openings include:
- Chateau Bedford, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (98-room conversion)
- Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (147-room conversion)
- Comfort Inn & Suites, Campbell River (55-room new build)
- Comfort Inn & Suites, Calgary, AB (100-room new build)
- Comfort Inn & Suites, Bonnyville, AB (85-room new build)
- Quality Inn, Sept-Îles, QC (61-room new build)
- Quality Inn, Corner Brook, NL (55-room conversion)
- Quality Inn & Suites, Mississauga, ON (124-room conversion)
- Econo Lodge, Granby, QC (81-room conversion)
- MainStay Suites, Saskatoon, SK (101-room new build)
- Comfort Inn & Suites Edmonton International Airport, Nisku, AB (100-room new build)
Choice Hotels Canada is the nation’s largest hotel franchisor with 325 properties currently open or under development.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.