Hyatt Place Bloomington/Normal, the first Hyatt Place in Normal, Illinois, is officially open. The hotel brings the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings, to the bustling Bloomington-Normal area.
Located on Broadway Avenue, Hyatt Place Bloomington/Normal is centrally positioned in vibrant Uptown Normal. The hotel is adjacent to Uptown Station’s various public transportation services, enabling an ease of access in and around central Illinois. Nearby attractions include the Illinois State University (ISU) art gallery, the historic Normal Theater, an array of specialty boutiques, a buzzing restaurant and nightlife scene, and the always fun Children’s Discovery Museum. Additionally, Hyatt Place Bloomington/Normal will greatly expand business travel options for visitors to Country Financial, State Farm Insurance and Advocate BroMenn Medical Center.
“The Hyatt Place brand was designed for a lifestyle, not a demographic, and as a result, we are confident that everyone from business travelers to students will appreciate the open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food and beverage availability,” said Rodney Brittain, General Manager.
Hyatt Place Bloomington/Normal features:
- 114 roomy rooms, all of which offer a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 2,400 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- 24-hour Gym
Hyatt Place Bloomington/Normal is under the leadership of General Manager Rodney Brittain and Director of Sales and Marketing Rini Stoltz. In his role, Brittain is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Stoltz is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Bloomington-Normal area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.