A new Four Seasons vacation experience debuts today on a prime stretch of beachfront in Vietnam's cultural heartland at the new Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam.
It's an exciting day as we welcome our first Four Seasons guests, and reintroduce ourselves to those who have known and loved this beautiful resort for years," says long-time General Manager Anthony Gill, who led the extensive upgrades over the past few months as the celebrated resort prepared to become a Four Seasons. "We've taken the best of everything The Nam Hai has to offer, and made it even better."
Notable new features include:
- Refreshed resort and hotel villas, including eight new Family Villas
- New Beach Bar and enhanced beach and watersports programming, plus a new kids club
- New name and concept for the spa - The Heart of the Earth Spa
- New Vietnamese cooking school - The Nam Hai Cooking Academy
- World-renowned Four Seasons service
Gill notes that further surprises are in store in the New Year as the Resort unveils new experiences for travellers to explore Vietnam'swelcoming culture and fascinating history, as well as those who want nothing more than to relax at the Spa, by the pools or on the beach.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.