As part of its position as a hospitality industry thought leader, HeBS Digital is pleased to announce the release of the first in a series of HeBStrategy whitepapers for 2017. The HeBStrategy Q1 edition highlights key developments in the hospitality, travel, and digital marketing spaces, their impact on hoteliers and hotel management, and their influence on trends into 2017.
Download the HeBStrategy Q1 2017 whitepaper to learn about:
● What’s Happening in 2017? Stay updated on developments that impacted hoteliers in Q4 2016 including changes in TripAdvisor search, Airbnb’s continued growth, and new products from Google. Find out how these updates influenced current trends in hotel management and marketing, which include a focus on personalization, metrics that matter, and the increasing importance of a “book direct” strategy.
● Getting Personal & Staying Social. Find out how personalization and the incorporation of social media in your hotel’s digital strategy is paramount for driving engagement, direct bookings, and loyalty, using data to which you already have access!
● Lowering Distribution Costs & Improving Your Bottom Line. Hoteliers continue to face challenges into 2017 when it comes to competing for market share—and not just from OTAs. Learn how to lower distribution costs, increase direct bookings, and improve your bottom line by modifying your marketing strategy and budget.
● Multichannel Messaging & Campaign Themes. Targeting customers with multichannel messaging and creative campaign themes continues to be the best way to amplify your content and drive engagement and bookings. Get tips and ideas for your specific need periods and strategies, from last-minute reservations to weekend campaigns.
● Industry Insights You May Have Missed. Catch up on the best of 2016 with highlights and key takeaways from articles and webinars hosted by HeBS Digital throughout the year.
Access these insights and more when you download HeBS Digital’s Q1 2017 HeBStrategy whitepape.
About HeBS Digital
Founded in 2001, HeBS Digital helps hoteliers around the globe drastically increase direct bookings and lower overall distribution costs by deploying industry best-of-breed digital technology, consulting and marketing (www.hebsdigital.com). The firm is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Las Vegas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. HeBS Digital’s technology, website design and digital marketing services have won more than 400 prestigious industry awards, including World Travel Awards, HSMAI Adrian Awards, Stevie Awards (American Business Awards), W3 Awards, WebAwards, Travel Weekly’s Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards. A diverse client portfolio of top-tier major luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants and bars, DMO and tourist offices across the globe are all benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise. The HeBS Digital team is comprised of thought leaders, a truly diverse team of experts comprised of over 33 nationalities speaking over 22 languages. The team’s singular focus has always been and still is to help hoteliers maximize revenues from the Direct Online Channel – the most profitable channel for hoteliers today. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +44 (0) 7730 779 213 (LONDON), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (APAC), or email@example.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI ROCET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
Mariana Mechoso Safer HeBS Digital
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.hebsdigital.com
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.