Hyatt House Mexico City/Santa Fe opens today, marking the first opening of a Hyatt House hotel in Mexico and Latin America. With the new property, the Hyatt House brand enters the Latin American market with an innovative hospitality offering that beyond welcoming guests, looks to welcome neighbors. Grupo Presidente, a leading Mexican hospitality company, will be responsible for hotel operations.
The Hyatt House brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
We are very excited to announce the opening of Hyatt House Mexico City/Santa Fe, which marks the arrival of the Hyatt House brand to the region, said Luciano Julio, regional director of operations in Latin America for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. Every space in this hotel has been conceived to remind guests of home, and we want to warmly welcome them to their new home in the heart of the Santa Fe business area.
With social areas to enjoy, rest and feel at home, Hyatt House Mexico City/Santa Fe offers 119 residentially inspired guestrooms designed to accommodate the travel needs of those visiting Mexico Citys Santa Fe area. Located less than 17 miles from Mexico International Airport, the hotel is connected by a bridge to Centro Médico ABC Hospital and a short distance from corporate offices, shopping centers and restaurants.
Now that we have opened our doors, we couldn't be more excited to welcome guests, said Braulio Arsuaga, chief executive officer of Grupo Presidente. We are excited to collaborate with Hyatt on this project, and we believe guests will be pleased with the innovative extended stay concept offer at Hyatt House Mexico City/Santa Fe.
Hyatt House Mexico City/Santa Fe offers:
- 119 guestrooms, ranging from spacious studios to one-bedroom Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens
- Kitchen Suites that feature a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and other small appliances and utensils, as well as a separate living space, bedroom and work area with a flat screen high definition television
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, who can choose from a variety of ingredients for made-to-order omelets, fresh fruit, cereals, as well as vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, featuring a delicious menu, including sandwiches, pizza and snacks, in addition to a comprehensive selection of premium beers, wines and cocktails
- The 24-hour H Market, which is fully stocked to meet guests daily needs, from snacks to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- Three meeting rooms with audio/visual equipment, customizable food and beverage menus, all-inclusive meetings packages, and professional House Hosts to ensure meetings go exactly as planned
- An outdoor, temperature-controlled swimming pool with stunning views of Santa Fe that is open daily from 10am to 10pm, as well as a pool terrace with grilling stations for guests to enjoy
- A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Additional services, including same-day dry cleaning services, 24-hour laundry room and complimentary grocery shopping
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.