The 2017-2018 Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) have officially begun their term. The association leaders represent a wide variety of segments within the hospitality industry, including: clubs, consulting, hotels, finance, technology and more. The HFTP Global Board volunteers its time and professional expertise to help guide and progress the association to the forefront of the industry as it carries out its strategic plan.
The HFTP Global Board is the primary decision-making body of the association. Under its Board's vision, HFTP is able to expand its international reach and address the needs of the hospitality industry at large. The Board ensures the continuity of the association by planning for the future, establishing and reviewing major policies and programs that support the mission of the association, and by ensuring that the association is fiscally sound.
"The HFTP Global Board is focused on upcoming events including HITEC Dubai, Amsterdam and Houston, the new Club Summit and a new lineup of Prolinks webinars to further the education of our membership," said HFTP Global President Timothy G. Nauss, CHAE. "In my new role as president, I will be working with the executive committee to fill assignments for several key advisory councils for the association, as well as the establishment of the Young Professionals Council, which was recently approved by the board."
Upcoming this year, HFTP will continue its international expansion of the world's largest Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®) with its inaugural HITEC Dubai at the end of this month, and its second HITEC Amsterdam in April 2018. HFTP will produce its Club Summit in March 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana USA. The association recently announced its strategic partnership with industry ally Open Travel Alliance (OpenTravel), and will continue the corporate co-location. The association will continue to promote its newsworthy, resourceful web series: HITEC Bytes, HFTP Club Bytes, HFTP Finance Bytes and HFTP News – as well as its hospitality-specific search engine, PineappleSearch.com.
"HFTP is filled with top hospitality industry leaders from around the world," said HFTP CEO Frank I. Wolfe. "Thanks to these passionate and proactive educators, HFTP was able to celebrate 65 years of success as an association this year. HFTP will continue to work hard, break barriers and create a better industry for hospitality professionals across the globe."
HFTP 2017-2018 Global Executive Committee members:
- President: Timothy G. Nauss, CHAE, CFO, Macao Studio City
- Vice President: Scot Campbell, CHTP, CTO, North American Concerts - Live Nation
- Treasurer: Michael Levie, CHTP, COO, citizenM Hotels
- Secretary: Mark Pate Sr., CHAE, CHTP, MBA, assistant controller and IT director, Highpointe Hotel Corporation
- Immediate Past President: Lyle Worthington, CHTP, CIO, The Student Hotel
- Executive Advisor: Jill Burnett, CHAE, CPA, controller, Medalist Golf Club
HFTP 2017-2018 Global Board of Directors:
- Director Stephanie Anderson, CHAE, CPA, CGMA, CFO, River Bend Golf & Country Club
- Director Cindy Braak, SVP finance business partner, Marriott International
- Director Cindy Estis Green, co-founder and CEO, Kalibri Labs, LLC
- Director Md Amirul Islam, assistant manager of income audit, Marriott Autograph Collection
- Director Sherry Marek, co-founder and VP, Datavision Technologies
- Director Martha Mazzitelli, CAM, CHAE+, CHTP+, CFO, Bay Colony Shared Services
- Director Nick Price, CEO, NetSys Technology Limited
- Director Laurie Rozeski, CHAE, MBA, CFO, Wildcat Run Golf & Country Club
- Director Kaeko Shirasu-Bailey, CPA, assurance senior manager, RSM US LLP
- Director Justin Taillon, MBA, PHD, professor and department head, Highline College
- Director Derek Wood, managing director, Derek Wood Associates LTD
- Ex Officio Frank I. Wolfe, CEO, HFTP
For more information on HFTP leadership and leadership opportunities, contact HFTP Executive Services Administrator Millicent Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (512) 220-6449.
Annual Convention 2018 is slated for October 24-26 at the new Omni Louisville Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky USA. For more information about HFTP's Annual Convention and other global activities, contact the HFTP Meetings & Special Events Department at email@example.com or visit www.hftp.org. For the latest news, follow HFTP/HITEC on HITEC Bytes, PineappleSearch, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (@HFTP), Instagram (HFTP_HITEC), Flickr and YouTube.
Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®) established in 1952, is an international, nonprofit association, headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA, with offices in Hong Kong, United Kingdom and the Netherlands. HFTP is recognized as the spokes group for the finance and technology segments of the hospitality industry with members and stakeholders spanning across the globe. HFTP uniquely understands the industry's pressing issues and assists its stakeholders in finding solutions to their challenges more efficiently than any organization. It does this via its expert networks, research, certification programs, information resources and conferences/events such as HITEC. HFTP also owns the world's only hospitality-specific search engine, PineappleSearch.com. For more information about HFTP, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the HFTP/HITEC media kit via the HFTP website. Read industry updates on the suite of HFTP hospitality news sites: HITEC Bytes, Club Bytes, Finance Bytes and HFTP News.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.