Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) new, midscale hotel brand, Tru by Hilton, today announced the opening of its newest property, Tru by Hilton Stuttgart. The 84-room hotel, located at 204 W. 22ndStreet in Stuttgart, Arkansas is owned and managed by Flyway Developments. The new hotel is conveniently located directly on 22nd Street in the Rice Capital of the World, near the Grand Prairie Center and other attractions.
"We are extremely proud to join the Tru by Hilton brand and introduce travelers to this new midscale lodging offering," said Hillary Jones, general manager. "Our ideal location, unique set of offerings and affordable price makes us a desirable choice for guests visiting the Stuttgart area."
Tru by Hilton promises guests a simplified and spirited stay, grounded in value. Developed from the ground up using consumer and owner feedback, Tru by Hilton is a game-changer that appeals cross-generationally to travelers looking for an innovative, affordable hotel experience. Tru by Hilton properties offer the following features:
- All new-build hotels, which drive the consistency of experience for our guests
- Reimagined, enlarged lobby with 2,880 square feet of public space with areas to work, play games, eat or lounge
- Breakfast reinvented with a build-your-own complimentary "Top It" breakfast bar that has 30 sweet and savory toppings so guests can create their own healthy or indulgent morning masterpieces
- Rooms are smaller and more efficiently designed with comfortable beds and 55" TVs. Bright, all-shower bathrooms feature premium bath amenities from Not Soap Radio.
- National and local brand gourmet snacks and drinks - including single-serve beer and wine - are available 24/7 in the "Eat. & Sip." market located in the heart of the lobby
- Tech savvy hotel with mobile check-in, Digital Key, free Wi-Fi, remote printing, social media wall, lobby and market iPads, super-charging stations and accessibility to outlets everywhere
- A fitness center that leverages the latest fitness trends through barre, TRX bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, plus guests can get workout ideas from the fitness center tablet.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.