RLH Corporation (NYSE:RLH) announced yesterday that it has made a number of changes to the company's senior leadership team and changed its organizational deployment. The senior leadership team leads key disciplines for the company as it enhances the organization's focus as a franchise business. Team members with new or changed roles include:
- Harry Sladich, EVP, Franchise Ops & Sales - having served with the company since May 2010, Sladich is a key contact for owners, ensuring they receive what they expect from RLH Corporation.
- John Edwards, SVP, Chief Information Officer - Edwards has been with the company since October 2015 and is an innovative thinker with extensive IT experience in the hospitality industry, focusing on all technology advancements.
- Aaron Howard, SVP, Financial Planning & Analysis - having been with the company since January 2015, Howard oversees the financial forecasting and analysis for RLH Corporation with a focus on the company's long-term business goals.
- Leslee Torres, SVP, Digital, Loyalty and Partnerships - Torres has been with the company since April 2016 and focuses on the company's channel management, digital presence, loyalty program and partnerships.
- Calvin Anderson, SVP, Chief of Revenue Optimization - having joined the company from Duetto in May, Anderson directly oversees all revenue management; works closely with global sales for contracting, quoting and corporate pricing strategy; and leads all aspects of RLH Corporation pricing strategies, including, but not limited to, yielding, data analytics and incentive configuration.
- Yvonne Choi, Chief Brand Officer - Hotel RL - the team's latest addition, Choi will join the team in January 2018 from Cachet Hospitality Group to oversee the development, branding and marketing of the Hotel RL brand.
- Amanda Marcello, VP Brand Management, Signature - Marcello was promoted in September to oversee the development and marketing of the re-launch of the Signature brand, bringing to life the luster and feel of the golden era of mid-century Americana.
- Paul Sacco, SVP, Chief Development Officer - having joined the company from TPG Hotels & Resorts in September, Sacco focuses on driving further footprint advancement of the burgeoning Hotel RL brand, as well as Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, Signature, Lexington and Settle Inn. This focus supports the company's strategy of focusing on unit growth in the upscale and midscale sectors to realize longer term and more lucrative franchise agreements.
"These additions to our senior leadership team and changes to our organizational deployment align us for further profitable growth. They allow us to focus our resources and strategy on generating revenue through franchise operations, as the company's long-term approach is to achieve most of its EBITDA from its franchise business," said RLH Corporation President & CEO Greg Mount.
The company's executives and newly expanded senior leadership team, are hyper-focused on utilizing resources to grow RLH Corporation revenue and to maximize the returns on invested capital for our current and future franchise owners.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.