Hampton by Hilton, Hilton’s (NYSE: HLT) opened 16 in November and December. The new locations include Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton West Melbourne-Palm Bay Road, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Leavenworth and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Antonio Lackland AFB SeaWorld.
“Hampton by Hilton strengthened its position in the upper midscale segment this year, as the brand deepened its commitment to growth, innovation and thoughtful service,” says Shruti Gandhi Buckley, global head, Hampton by Hilton. “Loyal guests choose Hampton for their real travel needs because of our industry-leading conveniences like Digital Key, which is featured at more than 1,000 Hampton properties, as well as our signature breakfast, together with our commitment to exceptional customer service.”
Spotlight Property Openings:
Several properties in noteworthy destinations were welcomed to the portfolio in November and December including:
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton West Melbourne-Palm Bay Road:
- Conveniently located in the heart of Florida’s Space Coast, guests can visit John F. Kennedy Space Center, Brevard Zoo and Melbourne’s relaxing beaches or splash around in the hotel’s sparkling pool.
- Golf enthusiasts can improve their swing at neighboring golf courses like Duran Golf Club, Palm Garden and Crane Creek Golf Reserve.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Leavenworth:
- Situated in the Cascade Mountains in the state of Washington, guests can stroll along nearby Front Street amongst the unique Bavarian-style buildings. Restaurants throughout the area also offer German cuisine. For those looking to embrace the holidays, Leavenworth’s famous Nutcracker Museum displays thousands of nutcrackers, some dating back centuries.
- Guests can also enjoy hiking in the Wenatchee National Forest or take in fresh mountain air from the hot tub on the property’s outdoor patio.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Antonio Lackland AFB SeaWorld:
- The property is a short drive away from one of Texas’s most famous tourist attractions, The Alamo, in addition to San Antonio’s renowned River Walk and Sea World, ideal for a day of family fun.
- Suites provide families the extra space and amenities they need including a wet bar area with a microwave and mini-fridge, and living area complete with a sofa bed.
Hampton by Hilton adds the following U.S. properties:
- Northeast Region: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Baltimore/Aberdeen and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Warrington
- Southern Region: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Franklin Berry Farms
- Midwest Region: Hampton Inn by Hilton Livonia Detroit, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Pryor, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Menomonie-UW Stout, Hampton Inn by Hilton Vincennes and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. Paul Oakdale/Woodbury
- West Coast Region: Hampton Inn by Hilton Long Beach Airport
Additionally, the brand expanded its global presence with the following new openings: Hampton by Hilton Rome East, the first Hampton by Hilton hotel in Italy; Hampton by Hilton Santo Domingo Airport in The Dominican Republic; and Hampton by Hilton Changsha Liuyang and Hampton by Hilton Changsha Xingsha in China. Looking into 2018 and beyond, Hampton by Hilton has more than 530 properties in the pipeline, driving its worldwide expansion.
Whether traveling to visit family for the holidays or turning a business trip into an impromptu escape, Hampton by Hilton’s offerings make for a seamless travel experience with spacious rooms and added-value amenities. Every guest will enjoy the brand’s signature free, hot breakfast; On the Run™ breakfast bags; and free Wi-Fi in every room. Digital key access is also available at select properties. Hampton by Hilton also continues to lead the pack in terms of guest experience, with each Hampton by Hilton hotel offering complete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee.
* Hampton by Hilton openings in November and December, as of December 18, 2017.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.