Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced the opening of the first Hyatt Place hotel in Hyderabad, in the Indian state of Telangana. Developed by BGR Mining & Infra Ltd., Hyatt Place Hyderabad/Banjara Hills offers a fresh perspective on the uncomplicated stay experience that is a hallmark of the Hyatt Place brand.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“We are excited to introduce Hyatt Place Hyderabad/Banjara Hills as the third Hyatt-branded hotel to open in the city of Hyderabad, joining Park Hyatt Hyderabad and Hyatt Hyderabad, Gachibowli, which have already created a strong affinity for the Hyatt brand among travelers,” said Kurt Straub, vice president of operations for India, Hyatt. “Hyatt Place Hyderabad/Banjara Hills has been designed specifically with our guests in mind, blending comfort with convenience. Our guests are constantly on the move, and we want to make sure our multi-tasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road, making their journey easier, more productive and successful.”
With a strategic location in the heart of Hyderabad, Hyatt Place Hyderabad/Banjara Hills is the perfect place to experience the city’s southern Indian charm. The hotel’s central location makes it easy to get around the city, with shopping, sightseeing and the business hubs of Hyderabad all in the vicinity.
“This new addition to the Hyatt portfolio in Hyderabad will offer a different type of experience, as Hyatt Place hotels are a new generation of hotels that offer casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and modern environment,” said General Manager Swarendra Sahay, Hyatt Place Hyderabad/Banjara Hills.
Hyatt Place Hyderabad/Banjara Hills offers:
- 147 roomy rooms and suites with separate spaces to sleep, work and play
- Comfy Cozy Corner with sofa-sleeper in the rooms, which are the perfect spot to recharge and watch
- 43” flat screen TV
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, featuring an array of breakfast favorites
- 24/7 Stay Fit Gym offers Life Fitness machines with built-in TVs, free-weights and exercise balls
- Outdoor pool with deck beds is the ideal place to sit back and relax
- The E-Room which has modern conveniences that guest’s need, from a range of computers to printing services
- Meeting Spaces offer more than 5,000 square feet of indoor meeting space for a small or mid-sized event, as well as a pre-function area measuring 3,571 square feet; meeting spaces are spread over two floors – each floor has a large meeting room measuring 2,475 square feet and 2,528 square feet respectively that can be used as a whole, or divided into three equal parts for smaller meetings and events, and the 5,000-square-foot open terrace is the ideal space to host corporate and social events
“We are delighted that Hyatt Place Hyderabad/Banjara Hills has come to Hyderabad. This opening not only raises regional expectations, but will also prove to boost guests’ inflow to the destination,” said Umapati Reddy, managing director, BGR Mining & Infra Ltd. “The Hyatt Place brand offers an innovative service concept and a modern design that will be successful in Hyderabad. BGR remains highly committed to providing modern and affordable accommodations and services that cater to the needs of visitor’s in this great city.”
Hyatt Place Hyderabad/Banjara Hills is under the leadership of General Manager Swarendra Sahay and Director of Sales and Marketing, Chandan Kumar Chanchal. In his role, Sahay is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 120 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Chanchal is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Hyderabad area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.