The way people pay for travel is reaching a new level of complexity. There are now a host of local players offering e-wallets, currency cards, peer-to-peer exchanges, and credit and debit cards, all hoping to compete with cash. Download this free report now to understand how payments are diverging and how you can take advantage of the new environment as a travel brand.
Where once cash was king, now there is a host of options that are continuing to grow. Localised payment players are springing up so now consumers can access their money more easily and at a lower cost. These players are looking to change the way people pay for goods and services abroad. Currency cards, peer-to-peer currency exchange, mobile wallets, and QR codes are all entering the mix as fintech explodes.
Use this report to:
- Understand how payment preferences are changing and why.
- See what methods are replacing cash.
- Discover which markets are being transformed fastest.
- Prepare for the changes to the payment landscape and understand when to adopt a new payment method.
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of emerging payment means.
- See how other brands are tackling the challenge of payments.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.