MCR, the seventh largest hotel owner-operator in the United States, today announced that it has acquired and will manage the 84-room Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast in Loveland, Ohio.
Located in the center of the Northeast Cincinnati Business corridor off Interstate 275, the Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast is just 20 miles from downtown, home to major corporations including International Paper (NYSE: IP), Siemens, Tata Consultancy Services, Hershey, Nestle and Kellogg’s. Hotel guests can drive two miles to the Oasis Golf and Conference Center, an 18-hole course designed by the late World Golf Hall of Famer Arnold Palmer and a popular wedding venue. The picturesque 70-mile Loveland Bike Trail and Kings Island, the largest amusement and water park in the Midwest, are also minutes away from the hotel.
“We are pleased to make this investment in suburban Cincinnati, where MCR has successfully invested in the past,” said Tyler Morse, CEO and Managing Partner of MCR. “This property is poised to benefit from Greater Cincinnati’s growing economy and is another example of our ability to identify and acquire an undervalued asset with significant return potential.”
The Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast features:
- Spacious guest rooms with Garden Sleep System beds and ergonomic workstations
- Free Wi-Fi
- A fully-equipped fitness center with an indoor pool
- Two meeting rooms that can host up to 80 people
- A 24-hour business center with free copying services
- The Garden Grille and Bar, which offers room service, and the Pavilion Lounge cocktail bar
- A 24-hour convenience store
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.