HEBS Digital wins a bronze Stevie® Award at the 2018 American Business Awards® for best New Product – Software in the Content Management Solution category for its smartCMS®, a revenue generating content management solution for hoteliers. This is the fifth consecutive year HEBS Digital has taken home a Stevie® Award.
For its 16th year, the American Business Awards® accepted over 3,700 nominations to be judged by a panel of more than 200 industry professionals. HEBS Digital is excited to receive this honor and to continue bringing its cutting-edge products and services to its clients.
“At HEBS Digital, we constantly strive to bring our clients the best products in the industry,” said HEBS Digital CTO Jaan Paljasma. “By listening to both client and internal feedback, we are able to create a user-friendly content management system that is created and optimized specifically for hoteliers.”
HEBS Digital’s smartCMS® was created to help hoteliers increase revenues from the direct online channel by enabling and empowering them to take ownership of their website content.
“Our dedicated team works tirelessly to ensure that we are providing a seamless online experience for our clients,” said Eric Ruvio, HEBS Digital’s Chief Software Engineer. “Every six weeks, our team completes ‘sprints’ aimed at improving our smartCMS website technology platform to provide a better user experience.”
Key accomplishments from the past year, include:
- A Spotlight Search functionality with fast, type-ahead search that allows users to effortlessly find relevant content on the website (See a live example – see search bar at bottom of page)
- Enhanced Geo Search widget with guided type-ahead for multi-property websites – including large nearby cities and airports (See a live example – see booking widget)
- Advanced search results with integrated Smart Rates – live real-time availability and rate information – for seamless booking experience with multiple booking engine providers and cross-sell opportunities (See a live example – choose a destination)
- Enhanced Versioning System, supporting drafts, and approval workflows for multiple users of the smartCMS® Website Technology Platform
- Enhanced smartCMS® website platform performance capable of supporting more than 2,000 hotels and more than 50,000 unique content pages from single website stack
- Automated Schema Coding (JSON-LD) where the smartCMS® now automatically generates best practice schema code for properties, homepages, content pages, specials, events and rooms pages
- Automatically Publish and Unpublished Pages – as its now possible to set start and end dates for not just Special Offers and Promo Tiles, but for all content pages based on time and date preferences. This is another update that will hopefully not only create efficiencies, but also ensure that website content is fresh and relevant for website visitors
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Integration to allow hoteliers the ability to manage their loyalty program through the CMS and create personalized messaging with hotel loyalty program members
Learn more about HEBS Digital’s smartCMS® website technology platform by visiting hebsdigital.com. Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2018 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA. ABOUT HEBS DIGITAL:
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, Tallinn, Munich, and Asia-Pacific. Through its Smart Guest Acquisition Suite, including the smartCMS®, Smart Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and full-service digital consulting and marketing solutions, HEBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically boost direct bookings, lower distribution costs, and increase the lifetime value of guests. Its diverse client portfolio consists of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices.
Part of NextGuest Technologies, HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, are the creators of the hospitality industry’s first Fully-Integrated Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
Contact HEBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Asia Pacific) or email@example.com.
Marketing Manager, HEBS Digital
Phone: (212) 752-9425
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.